This course will show you how to create a storyboard or "blueprint" for your e-course which will greatly improve production efficiency and quality.
If you have ever had to re-record a video/audio lesson because you decided to change it or there was something you just had to edit, then you know how time-consuming that can be!
Learn how you can get your online courses out into the world with less hassle and more dazzle!
Sign up now to get the 50% Off Special Discount! (Limited Time Only)
And...the first 2 Lessons are FREE!
Special Discount (Limited Time Only)
Here is a list of the high value information you will learn during this course:
- What is a storyboard and why do I need it?
- How to brainstorm and research content for your course effectively and efficiently.
- Effective ways to "chunk" content and organize your thoughts.
- What is a storyboard template and how to use it effectively.
- Guidelines for creating Writing and Design Standards for your e-course business.
- Authoring tools and platforms for selling your e-courses.
- How to make your e-course interactive and engaging.
- Great graphics: how to create media mock-ups.
- How to plan the ending of your course and keep your learners coming back for more.
- The next steps: what to do once your storyboard is complete.
About the instructor
With over 10 years of experience in the e-learning and instructional design industry, I am now branching to the internet to share my expertise and advice and hopefully make some contacts along the way! Check out our website for more information on online course creation and other tips and tricks of the trade: http://www.ecourse-alley.com
Come be apart of the e-course alley community and gain access to my FREE Resource Library.